[ a / b / art / cy / lain / alt / o ] [ wired / meta ] [ home / information / affiliates / updates ] [ mebious ]

/b/ - Random

Changes over time.
Name
Subject
Comment
File
Embed
Password (For file deletion.)

File: 1672791928569.png (625.18 KB, 783x782, marisa haa....png)

 No.4805

you ever tried dating on imageboards?

it is a new level of pathetic, but the lows that you reach can be incredibly deep

 No.4806

Dating goes two ways. The way I see it, I would never want to date someone who tries to find love on an imageboard anyways. Nothing against those people, I'm just not one and I don't want to be with one. If I got to that point, I would just have to settle for being alone.

 No.4808

File: 1672793935596.jpg (61.03 KB, 212x302, wolf.jpg)

>>4806
I used to believe that way as well, until someone added me from some thread where I left my handle and. Well I experienced love for the first time. I wasn't even searching for it, it just kinda happened.
It was sweet, very very sweet. Like ice cream, but I was too insecure and avoidant so that jynxed it.
This led me to want a repeat of that, but sadly, let's just say I screwed up bigly

 No.4811

>>4808
For a lot of people, I'm sure it works, and I'm very supportive of those people. But in my past, I've experienced love in person, and I just can't go back to online after that. It kind of sucks, because I've had the opportunity to date online, but I just can't. I need to touch my partner (in sexual and non-sexual ways).

 No.4812

>>4805
Idk post tits then we can figure out from there

 No.4813

any relationships with a significant other is wrong

 No.4814

>>4805
post da boobies

But on a serious note back in teh days lots of people found love on 4 chin, there was famous story about some guy and his gf bonding ove the liek mudkip meme, i think people still do but its trannies getting groomed and junkies with nothing to lose, things like that.

 No.4815

>>4805
No, but sometimes I wish I could do it. I'd love to find a boyfriend-free-girl who could be my mommy gf.

 No.4816

>>4805
I have done some pretty dumb things that should have killed me over my life, but dating someone from an image board is something I would never consider.

 No.4817

The only gf I ever had, I have met through an imageboard related chat room. Does that count? It was like a decade ago, I don't think it could happen again.

 No.4818

The closest I might get would be meeting a friend in an image board that slowly became more than friends. This would be a very unique thing from me, though. I don't really trust strangers on the internet and it would require to IB users to de-anonymize themselves. I try not to date around, it feels desperate. I just let what happens happen.

 No.4819

>>4805
Chances are that if you're a woman(real) you're probably crazy
If you're a woman(fake) you are also probably crazy
And if you are a boy you are probably crazy

Ill give it 73% crazy chances 24% junkie chances 3% normal person.

 No.4820

File: 1672881417617.jpg (48.73 KB, 292x256, 1617384498484.jpg)

>>4812
>>4814
>>4819
Why does everyone presume I'm a woman?
You're crazy

 No.4821

>>4820
Because only women would be retarded enough to try to find love(trauma bond) with imageboard people.

If a dude does that he is one stubbed toe away from sudoku attempts.

 No.4822

Are there even any real girls on wirechan? If so, are you a boyfriend-free-girl?

 No.4823

File: 1672934041570.jpg (270.12 KB, 1271x1271, i-say-we-take-off-and-nuke….jpg)


 No.4825

>>4820
The picture

 No.4826

File: 1672988698447.png (252.46 KB, 556x442, marisa bwuh.png)

>>4825
no dammit i am not a female
if i was i wouldn't be "crying" of loneliness and resorting to this shit

 No.4827

>>4826
What does one thing has to do with the other

 No.4830

>>4827
Women are always telepathically connected to the hive mind, so they never feel alone. :)

 No.4831

>>4830
I have observed this to be true.

 No.4843

File: 1673109997614.gif (2.36 MB, 512x512, 1638837976762.gif)

>>4827
would women take a stab on a friend of theirs if it meant getting someone they want?
now, make that someone an absolute loser, would women actually do something like that for someone like that?
no but men don't fret an eye i tell you

 No.4844

>>4843
>would women actually do something like that for someone like that?
they certainly wouldn't do it FOR someone though they might do it for themselves

 No.4871

File: 1673678536801.png (109.69 KB, 640x480, fdart.png)

>>4805
Post DA boobies.

 No.4872

File: 1673683000904.gif (14.58 KB, 700x500, 1617212466748.gif)

>>4871
i am not a woman
jesus christ can't you read the threaaad?!?!?
fuck me man what the hell

 No.4873

>>4872
>i am not a woman
don't care, what kind of person are you looking for?

 No.4874

File: 1673706925254.png (379.75 KB, 945x1500, 1663289092885281.png)

>>4873
Just someone i can play vidya with, have VCs, with, and that is always there (replies somewhat quickly)
I'm too clingy and whenever women are on the other side of the screen i just completely lose it. I am awful at dealing with them.

 No.4876

>>4874
Thats not dating you just want friends

 No.4877

>>4876
Would you have sleepcalls with a friend?

 No.4878

>>4877
Yeah.

Dating implies someone is getting pounded.

 No.4879

>>4878
you can always have sex through voice chat

 No.4881

>>4879
Thats not sex thats just pretending to have sex while masturbating with someone else. You can get that by watching camgirls.

 No.4882

File: 1673838659869.gif (1.63 MB, 506x300, 1664843132827173.gif)

>>4881
You really are a dense motherfucker aren't you?

 No.4883

>>4882
Yes, can you explain it to me where are the innacuracies?

 No.4884

>>4882
You're the one trying to simulate the most sacred human bonding experience with weirdos on the internet. Maybe you you could've just naturally reached your goal in a positive manner in real life, but the lows that you reach can be incredibly deep when you're that dense.

 No.4885


>>4883
>>4884
Insensitive fucks, you got no idea.

 No.4887

>>4885
No idea of what?

 No.4890

>>4885
You're the one trying to simulate sensations with weirdos on the internet.
I will keep 100 with you, go outside, meet somebody in the real world, real bonds, real life, there is nothing for you in the wired, thats not what its for.

 No.4892

File: 1673957277983.gif (1.47 MB, 200x146, 200w.gif)

>>4890
/thread

 No.4893

File: 1673957507833.jpg (28.68 KB, 290x290, 1636298763168.jpg)

>>4890
You think it's weirdos on the internet but truth is these people are also lonely as fuck

 No.4894

>>4893
Yes weirdos tend to to be lonely as fuck, mostly because of the fact that nobody wants to be around them because they are fucking weirdos.
Am I missing something here?

 No.4895

>>4894
Weirdos + Weirdos then shouldn't be an issue now wouldn't it?
If some weirdo tried to be around regular people it'd just be annoying

 No.4896

I talk to e-girls, but that's about it.

 No.4897

>>4895
It wouldn't be an issue it would just be funny. Weirdos are alone for a reason, and those reasons usually are negative traits that come to clash with each other.
But that not my point, what you are looking for is friendship and companionship, not dating, and a simulated, irreal and ultimately sterile and less than form of the real thing.

Go outside, turn it off.

If you do find a tard though make sure you record your interactions and post here for our amusement, it might be lulz

 No.4898

I wonder what kind of place people who say "go outside" live, I go out almost every day and only ever talk to stray cats. Do you just go for a stroll around the block and random people just come up to you and start chatting? That sounds fucking weird.

 No.4899

idk about dating, but I completely support making friends over the Internet. I know some people who aren't fortunate enough to live near friendly people. Others like to have niche interests. In high school I really wanted to meet other computer people, but in a school of 2,000 people, I found out I was the only linux user.

I don't think talking to people online correlates that strongly with weirdness

 No.4900

>>4898

No, you have your hobbies, the things you do, you go to the gym, the game shop, the basketball court, the skateboard park, the soccer field, the arcade, the book club, the anime club etc.
You're bound to find similar people with similar interests like the ones you have.

>>4899
>niche interests

This is the only reason someone would do it, but even then in most of these cases people will try to have meet ups as frequently as possible, thats literally how anime conventions in the 80s started, and that was by hand written letters mostly no fancy real time talk, and those are where the most cherished memories, cool pictures, a tangible cultural zeitgeist, real sex and "real" friendships come from, yeah you can talk to people through a screen but nothing will ever substitute real human interaction and adventures.

>I don't think talking to people online correlates that strongly with weirdness


It doesn't everybody does, most people nowadays do, but the average person doesn't see somebody who "slid on their dms" as a real friend unless you actually hang out often, only desperate weirdos do that.

 No.4917

>>4805
You ever tried dating in real life?

 No.4918

>>4805
its not considered dating unless you are meeting each other irl. are you capable and willing to moveif you connected with someone from an imageboard that is far away?



[Return][Go to top] [Catalog] [Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ a / b / art / cy / lain / alt / o ] [ wired / meta ] [ home / information / affiliates / updates ] [ mebious ]